Some Windows 10 users are facing Bluetooth issues such as enabling or disabling Bluetooth option is missing from Windows 10, Bluetooth won’t turn on Windows 10 etc. But sometimes, they can’t disable the Bluetooth in Windows 10. However, this is a unique problem facing by the users.
If you want to confirm this issue then you have to this; go the Settings tab, then Devices, after that Bluetooth and other devices and then under the Bluetooth tab you will see a toggle, you just have to click on that toggle to disable the Bluetooth easily. Once you click on the toggle it will automatically revert to the enable position.
So, below we provide you complete stepwise guide to fix Bluetooth easily Can’t Disable on Windows 10. The steps are discussed below:
Steps to Fix Bluetooth Can’t Disable on Windows 10
If in case, something goes wrong, so before starting the process make sure to create a restore point and take backup of your all data. And we advise you to avoid troubles and errors arise between the processes you have to follow the steps in a proper sequence. Here how to fix it:
Disable Bluetooth Device on Windows 10
- Click the Windows + R keys together on the keyboard to open Run command box.
- Type “devmgmt.msc” in the command box.
- Then, press the Enter key.
- Expand the Bluetooth.
- After it, right-click on your Bluetooth device and choose Disable option.
- Next, click on the View tab if it does not show the name of your Bluetooth Device.
- And then, choose Show hidden devices.
- Now, right-click on each one of the Bluetooth devices and then choose the Disable option.
- Lastly, restart your system to save all the changes.
Peter, he has been making people aware of security threats from so long, to make the internet a safer place to browse on. His passion is to write about Cybersecurity, Antivirus, malware, social networking, internet, and new media. He writes for Norton security products at www.norton.com/setup.