Today in the digital world we all are connected with the internet. The world seems to be too small with the presence of the internet. With just one click, we can share, communicate and talk to someone living in another part of the world. However, this much connectivity brings lots of vulnerability as well. Every single day heard about how cybersecurity is rising to become an up and coming threat. No matter how hard the antivirus authorities try to make the internet a safe space to browse on, there is always some malicious entity lurking around you to do some security lapse and them ready to take the advantage of it. The only way to protect devices from such an attack is to have antivirus or security in your devices.
Norton is a very reputable and trusted brand offering internet security and services. The products provided by the Norton are not just limited to Personal Computers but also available for the Mobile Phones, Laptops, and any device that is connected to the internet. The company has a long database of viruses, which they keep updating it on a regular interval. It protects you from phishing attacks, malware, virus, Trojan horse, and so much more.
Download and Install Norton Antivirus Setup on Windows
Follow the steps for Windows desktop or laptop computer.
- Sign into your Norton account at norton.com/setup.
- Enter your login details and click on Sign in.
- You need to create a Norton account for completing the signup procedure.
- In the homepage or norton.com/download, locate the “Norton Setup” tab and click on “Download Norton.”
- If you have bought a copy of the Antivirus and have been given a product key, enter the product key after clicking the “Enter a New Product Key” button.
- Once the Product Key has been validated, click on “Agree & Download” to begin the download.
- If you have subscribed to more than one services, select “Load More” to see a list of Norton products, click on the one that you wish to install and click “Next.”
- Your Download will begin automatically.
- Locate the downloaded file on your local disk and run the file to begin the installation.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the procedure.
Download and Install Norton Antivirus Setup on Mac
How to install Norton on your Mac device? follow the steps given below:
- Uninstall any previous version of Norton Antivirus that may be installed on your system.
- Log into your Norton account at www.norton.com/download.
- Click on the appropriate option and select “Agree & Download” to start the automatic download. Save the installation file on your local disk.
- Run the setup and follow the on-screen guidelines to install Norton on your Mac device. The product will be automatically activated.
Download and Install Norton Antivirus on your Phone
How to install Norton Antivirus on your phone. Here’s how you can do it:
- Launch your Store (Play Store for Android) and search for Norton Security and Antivirus. You may go to norton.com/download.
- Select the Norton app from “NortonMobile” to download the official version.
- Click on the “Install” button and then accept the access requests to install the app.
- Sign into your Norton account from the top-right hamburger sign.
- Log in your Norton account credentials and sign in.
Activate Norton Antivirus
How to activate the Norton security software, here is what you need to do:
- From the Windows system tray, locate the Norton icon and click on it.
- Now, click on the Activate button.
- Key in the 25 characters alpha-numeric product activation key.
- Press the Enter key.
- Approve all the conditions if prompted.
- Norton antivirus has been successfully activated.
With these simple steps, you can be covered by a layer of protection that will ward off any cyber threats.
Garry, he has been making people aware of security threats from so long, to make the internet a safer place to browse on. His passion is to write about Cybersecurity, Antivirus, malware, social networking, internet, and new media. He writes for Norton security products at www.norton.com/setup.