The Outlooks auto-complete function will routinely generate the address of any recipient, each time you try to ship an electronic mail message. While after updating your Outlook with the state-of-the-art version, on occasion you discover that your contacts have been missing from the Outlook Address Book, and for this, you want to do one aspect, just restore your address e-book inside the Microsoft Outlook.
But earlier than going with the commands, we surprisingly propose you to comply with the commands in an exact collection to avoid any damages and errors.
Steps to Restore Contact Information in Address Book in Outlook
These varieties of invalid conduct generally occur because Outlook calls for you to finish all the steps before you contact information is available. Here are some steps which assist you to in fixing this mistake, they are as follows:
- Install the Outlook Address Book Service
- Mark the Contact Folder for Use with Address Book
Method-1: Re-Install Outlook Address Book
- Firstly, on the File tab, click on the Account Settings.
- In the ‘Account Settings’ dialogue box, on the ‘Address Books’ tab, click on the ‘New’ tab.
- Next, if your Outlook Address Book is listed, then click on the Close tab, after that instantly navigate to the ‘Mark your contact folder for use with your address book’ section.
- Or, if your Outlook Address Book is not listed, then click on the ‘New’ tab.
- Choose Additional Address Books, and click on the ‘Next’ tab.
- Now, under the Additional Address Books heading, a list of various listed options available. From the available list, choose ‘Outlook Address Book’ and press Enter key.
- Once completed, you will receive a message that says the address book that you added will not start until you click on the ‘Exit menu. Finally, click on the OK, Finish, and at last, click on the Close tab.
- Select the preferred address book and click on the Exit tab.
- Lastly, restart your Microsoft Outlook to use the address book which you recently added.
Method-2: Mark the Contact Folder for Use with Outlook Address Book
- Initially, choose the Contacts folder located in the side menu.
- Then, click on the ‘Folder tab’ in the ribbon.
- Now, click on the ‘Folder Properties’ tab in the ribbon.
- In the ‘Meeting Properties’ window, choose ‘Outlook Address Book’ tab.
- After that, tick marked the ‘Show this folder as an email address book’ box.
Next, click to enter a Descriptive name, and then click on the OK tab.
Peter, he has been making people aware of security threats from so long, to make the internet a safer place to browse on. His passion is to write about Cybersecurity, Antivirus, malware, social networking, internet, and new media. He writes for Norton security products at www.norton.com/setup.