Recently, Microsoft started releasing its most important feature exclusively for its Skype users on Android, iOS and Mac platforms except on the Windows 10 which might be coming soon. Now, the Skype VoIP services allow you to record calls and save it locally and also share it with some other people via other online platforms.
This latest feature of Skype by Microsoft is only for those clients who are using the ‘Content Creator’ mode, and it has been reached out to more users around the World when any users are starts a recording, then it automatically alerts all the other in the call. And it can immediately save to the cloud for maximum 30 days before disappearing. But the users can easily download a copy and save them in an MP4 format during 30 days period.
However, it’s a very first time when Skype has come with a Built-in functionality, and it simply means that you even don’t need to use a second app or some Skype plug-in to record any audio or video calls.
In the below-given post, you can easily record and save it forever in your cloud by following simple steps. If you follow these steps in the given sequence, then you can save you much time, and it will take your fewer efforts. The steps are discussed below.
Steps to Record All Your Skype Calls & Save them Forever
To save it on your desktop, you need to follow the below-given steps:
- Click to open Skype.
- Then, click to enter into a Call List.
- Click on the ‘+’ sign appears on the bottom of the screen.
- Now, Click on the Start Recording option.
On Android and Apple iOS:-
- Click to open Skype.
- Click to enter into the Call List.
- During the time of the call, click on the ‘+’ sign.
- Click on the circular ‘Start Recording’ option.
Steps to Save a Call Recording Locally on Smartphone or Desktop:-
- On Desktop, click on the three dots “More Options.”
- Choose “Save to Downloads” option.
- Also, choose ‘Save as’ only to placed at that place where you want to place.
Steps to Save a Call Recording on Android and iOS:-
- While in a call, hold and click on the recorded call in the chat option.
- Click on ‘Save’ Option.
Peter, he has been making people aware of security threats from so long, to make the internet a safer place to browse on. His passion is to write about Cybersecurity, Antivirus, malware, social networking, internet, and new media. He writes for Norton security products at www.norton.com/setup.