How to Fix Windows Upgrade Error Code 8007001F – 0x3000D: When upgrading the Windows, if Windows setup failed and showed an Error Code 8007001F- 0x3000D, this honestly means that there is some hassle with the person profile migration on the pc gadget. And the exact message which displays to your display says:
“The set up failed in the FIRST_BOOT phase with an error in the course of MIGRATE_DATA operation.”
During the time of Installation, Windows will continually go through the multiple levels during boot up, and usually, this failure takes place in the first boot section, but, in case you understand that how to analyze log documents, then you definitely need to confirm the registry entries and documents which can be blockading facts migration.
Generally, this mistake occurs in your screen when there’s any problem with the user profiles. And a Registry corruption can usually make Profile user entries invalid. In short, you simply want to discern out User Profiles which might be either duplicated or ought to no longer had been there.
Steps to Fix Windows Upgrade Error Code 8007001F – 0X3000D
Sometimes, while an in advance improve did no longer entire, then invalid Profiles is probably within the Windows.Antique/Users Directory. You should want to delete bills or another related entry from the registry. These specific profiles and documents protecting the error and might be indexed within the Windows Setup Log documents.
- Search for “setuperr.text” file inC:/Windows.
- Click to open, and also look for mention of the user profile.
- Now, a log message is displayed in the given below format:
- Date/Time: 2016-09-08 09:23:50
- Loglevel: Warning MIG
- Component Message: Could not replace objects:\Users\name\Cookies. Target Object cannot be removed.
So, before starting the manner, ensure that you have created a device restore point earlier than deleting any of your documents. If in case something goes wrong, then you have a way to repair it to a working condition.
Follow the stairs in a genuine collection to keep away from problem and damage. Here a way to do it:
Delete the Invalid Users from Registry
- Simultaneously press Windows + R keys to open the Run command box.
- Then, type ‘regedit’ in the Run Prompt.
- After that, click on the ‘Enter’ key.
- Go to the following link:
- Now, search for the list of profiles which are invalid.
- At last, click on the ‘Delete’ tab to delete it.
Delete the Invalid User Folder
- Navigate to the drive where your Windows is installed.
- Go to the C:/ Users and look for the invalid profiles which should not have been here.
- Now, click to ‘Delete tab to delete it permanently.
Also, click on the ‘Recycle Bin’ to empty the recycle bin.
Peter, he has been making people aware of security threats from so long, to make the internet a safer place to browse on. His passion is to write about Cybersecurity, Antivirus, malware, social networking, internet, and new media. He writes for Norton security products at www.norton.com/setup.