Mozilla Firefox Quantum will be the future for the fast browsing experience because of its ability to open the websites very quickly and browse the internet at a very high speed. Although Google Chrome is well known as the best internet browsing software till now, Mozilla Firefox is gaining popularity day by day with its capability of browsing the internet at a very high speed. With time, Mozilla Firefox has changed rapidly from its icons to themes and functions, and replacing the old features with the new one is happening every day now.
It is true that Moziall firefox is still not the prioritized web browser in the computer system. But, the time is changing everything as Mozilla Corporation has looked forward with its Quantum version of Firefox with the speed browsing mechanism. You must be wondering for the tips to increase the speed of Firefox Quantum browsing, hence follow the guide to enhance your Firefox Quantum web browser.
Here are the tips to enhance the browsing speed in Firefox Quantum version
Activate the Private Browsing
Activating the private browsing will disallow the web browser to store the history. It means you don’t have to clean up the history and hence no cache memory will originate. Thus enabling the private browsing will be beneficial.
- Click to open the menu of the browser in your Firefox.
- Select the Preferences option.
- Now, select and click the Privacy tab.
- Go to History preferences and click Never remember history.
- Save the changes.
- The change in the browser will be noticeable.
Refresh Firefox Browser
Mozilla Corporation gave an option in its Firefox Quantum version to refresh the browser which can speed up Quantum.
- Go to the address bar in your web browser and type about: support.
- Now, press the Enter button.
- Now in the Give Firefox a tune-up section, click Refresh Firefox button.
- If you are prompted to do so, then click Refresh Firefox again.
Disable the Telemetry
The more data stored in the browser software, the slower it will perform. Firefox also generates cookies and collects data which should be cleaned up.
- Again go to the about preferences.
- Find Privacy & Security option.
- Now, navigate to Firefox Data Collection and Use.
- Deselect the options in the current section.
- Now, relaunch Firefox.
While the Firefox is slowing down, the slow performance can result in the memory crash and other unwanted results. The Accessibility Services can fix the issue with its disability.
- Open the browser and go to about: preferences.
- Now click Privacy & Security from the left panel.
- Check the Prevent Accessibility services from accessing your browser option.
Mozilla Firefox is definitely a browser which will replace other internet software products. It is capable of speed browsing which every internet user want today, to browse instantly and complete its work in a few moments. The tips mentioned above will help you enhance the browsing speed in Firefox Quantum.
FAQs – norton.com/setup
- norton firewall blocking website
- norton blocking safe sites
- how do I stop Norton from blocking websites
- norton keeps blocking my websites
- how to unblock website Norton internet security
- norton security allow website
- how to stop Norton from blocking downloads
- add a website to Norton safe list
- How to install Norton repair tool
- How to troubleshoot Norton error 8504
- What are the Norton problems today
- Error while opening Norton internet security.
- What is the difference between windows 10 and Norton internet security
- Error: Norton will not open
- How to resolve Norton security installation problems
- Error: Norton disappeared windows 10
- Error: Norton icon missing from desktop
- How to install Norton security on Mac
- Unable to find the Norton antivirus on desktop
- Issues with the Norton login credentials
- What is Norton remove and reinstall tool
- How to remove Norton from Windows 10
- Issues with the Norton com link
You only need to visit norton.com/setup to fix all your issues.
Garry, he has been making people aware of security threats from so long, to make the internet a safer place to browse on. His passion is to write about Cybersecurity, Antivirus, malware, social networking, internet, and new media. He writes for Norton security products at www.norton.com/setup.